Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Quality time with my little guy

We are having anew phone system installed at work this week, and it's creating so much havoc that I can't get any work done, so I decided to take the day off work today. So where else do you go on a day off with your kiddo?....Memphis Kiddie Park of course!

It's a small children's amusement park in a suburb of Cleveland,it's been around for ages, and I'm really happy to see it is still open :) Hudson gets so excited every time we go .


This kid loves any ride that spins,.... definitely not his fathers son in that respect lol

Mr. Championship Golf.......a game that he beat me at........yes im 35 and I got beat by a 3 yr old...

A family on the little dipper, don't let the "little" fool you, this thing is a rough ride lol

Pickin up random chicks in cars......


So proud of him, it was this first time he ever rode by himself ;/

it was just a busy day filled with fun ;)

No comments: